Sunday, December 21, 2008

One Rabbit and One Girl


This is Patch, real name Chester which is why you can imagine he would take on such a cliche nickname for someone with an eye patch. This is a character I've been doodling on scrap paper at work for about two years now. I plan on making a comic strip about him within the next month or so, or whenever I have money to buy a domain whichever comes first. I drew this on printer paper with a mechanical pencil and then inked over it using micron pens.

 This is a pencil drawing I did of a girl I made up. I liked how it came out so I figured I would share. I'm going to try and color it in photoshop which will probably take me forever but I will certainly post it once it is completed.

Other than that there is a Nor'easter goin' on! Snow up the wazoo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to finish the rabbit comic strip, I would even help you put it out, its a great idea and I love the drawing style of the nick fury rabbit style, if you need help let me know,